Here you will find all information relating to current consultations and Scheme modifications. You will also find documentation relating to past activity.

If you would like to submit a proposal for modification of the Scheme as set out in paragraph 17 of the Scheme Bye Laws please submit your proposal in writing to the Scheme Administrator by completing a modification proposal form.